Terms & Conditions for Bar Keeper (Pty) Ltd
Liquor License: WCP/002229 and WCP/006452
These Terms and Conditions (“the Terms and Conditions”) govern you (“the Use”) use of Bar Keeper (Pty) Ltd (“the Merchant”) website located at the domain www.barkeeper.co.za (“the Website”). By accessing the website, you warrant that you are of full legal age and therefore comply to all the terms and conditions set out in this legal notice.
1. Delivery Policy for all orders within South Africa:
All orders are delivered by our preferred courier company. All orders are dispatched between Monday – Friday. Orders placed over the weekends and public holidays will be dispatched the following business day.
Orders are generally delivered within 24 – 72 hours.
Local orders within 6km = same day delivery (orders received by 6PM) = R40 delivery fee
Northern and Southern Suburbs = 1 – 2 working days = R70 delivery fee
National orders = up to 5 working days = R130 delivery fee
**Delivery Surcharge: Due to the weight of larger orders, we may add a surcharge onto your order. Please note that we will let you know prior to your order being dispatched.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not courier beers on national orders, due to the weight restrictions. Should you be interested in up to 24 craft beers, please send us an email so that we can work out a quote for you. If you have any questions, please contact us on 0214221024 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Delivery Fee: R99 up to 10KG’s. For weight approximates:
- 1 bottle weighs 1KG
- 1 case of beer weighs 13KG
On checkout we will finalize the shipping costs, so it may vary slightly. The cost to resend a bottle if you were not available the first two times the courier tried to deliver, the cost will be R80.
2. Delivery Policy for all international orders:
Please email us your order, and we will get a quote from our delivery partners to try get you the best possible rate. Once we have the amount we will confirm it with you and send you a final invoice for payment.
We try package all goods as well as possible. However, if you received damaged stock, you have 7 days to inform us.
For returns you have 7 days to inform us. The goods need to still be in it’s original packaging (no damaged labels, broken 6-packs, open seals).
The cost will the same as the shipping costs paid for delivery, so that our courier company to uplift the stock. A credit will be given to be used either on-line or in-store.
- All orders will only be delivered once funds have been cleared in our account
- We reserve the right to withhold or cancel any orders if we or the bank suspects it is fraudulent orders
- We shall take reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, Bar Keeper (Pty) Ltd, cannot be held responsible for security breaches which may occur.
- Payment options may be made using Visa, Mastercard credit cards, or by EFT. If payment is made by cheque, we will need to wait 7 days for the funds to clear in our account.
- Subject to change without notice
- We shall take all reasonable efforts to accurately reflect the description, availability, purchase price and delivery charges. However, should there be any errors of whatsoever nature on the Website, we shall not be liable for any loss, claim or expense relating to a transaction based on any error. In the case of any incorrect purchase price we will refund you for any amount already paid, or if the stock item is no longer available – we will either suggest a different item or reimburse you in full
- Bar Keeper cannot be held liable for any inaccurate information published on the Website and/or any incorrect prices displayed on the Website, save where such liability arises from the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of Bar Keeper, its employees, or website designers. You are encouraged to contact us to report any errors to email@example.com
- We reserve the right to change these Terms & Conditions, it is the users duty to occasionally check these Terms & Conditions for changes and/or updates.
- ECT Act:
Our full name and legal status:
Bar Keeper (Pty) Ltd, Reg No: 2016/338324/07 and Liquor Library (Pty) Ltd, Reg No: 2016/477868/07 are private companies.